Update history and download
Note: read our License Agreement before downloading and using E-Maps.
How to get the latest E-Maps release:
- Download the installer: E-Maps.exe (102 MB)
- Having problems using the self extracting executable?
Download E-Maps_Installers.zip (102 MB), extract the files to your computer and run E-Maps setup.exe.
E-Maps 184.108.40.206 (June 2019)
- Drawn objects and isochrones can be saved in the project file (Advanced and Mobility version only).
- Problem solved for showing wrong label column with empty columns in data.
- Labels will be hidden when layer is disabled.
- Download the installation files: download E-Maps.exe (102 MB).
E-Maps 220.127.116.11 (February 2019)
- Improved messaging in interface.
- Small changes in map controls.
E-Maps 18.104.22.168 (January 2019)
- Small interface updates.
- Problem with copyright naming for background layers solved.
- New aerial background for E-Maps PDOK (The Netherlands only).
E-Maps 22.214.171.124 (September 2018)
- Project files now also support the label function.
- It is now possible to change the symbol for a thematic layer (individual and range theme).
E-Maps 126.96.36.199 (August 2018)
- New installer which includes all pre requirements.
- Improved heatmap algorithm.
E-Maps 188.8.131.52 (July 2018)
- Fix for warning when geocoding data based on 1 column.
- Extra map layer AHN2 for E-Maps PDOK (only for Dutch market).
E-Maps 184.108.40.206 (June 2018)
- Geocoding accuracy improvement for PDOK version (for the Netherlands only).
- The last selected country for geocoding is stored and set as default for the next session.
E-Maps 220.127.116.11 (March 2018)
- Minor interface changes for mobility versions.
E-Maps 18.104.22.168 (January 2018)
- Small software improvements
- Three new map types for contemporary maps: Hybrid (no labels), Reduced and Reduced (no roads)
E-Maps 22.214.171.124 (November 2017)
- Fix for building thematic maps based on a SHP file from the PRJ file.
E-Maps 126.96.36.199 (August 2017)
- Small performance improvements for map layers.
- New hybrid map layer for PDOK version (for The Netherlands only).
E-Maps 188.8.131.52 (June 2017)
- Security improvements for all versions.
- New map layers for PDOK version (for The Netherlands only).
- Improved geocoding for PDOK version (for The Netherlands only).
- Statistics window for numeric content of selected records (Advanced and Mobility versions).
E-Maps 184.108.40.206 (March 2017)
- Expand your selection in the same layer by holding the Ctrl-key while selecting.
- Fix for geocoding issues in the Netherlands.
E-Maps 220.127.116.11 (February 2017)
- We added circle selections to the E-Maps Pro version.
- Fix for incorrect zoom level when there is only 1 object in a layer.
E-Maps 18.104.22.168 (October 2016)
- Added OSM Transportation layer for mobility version.
- Mobility versions now support multiple modality route calculations simultaneously.
E-Maps 22.214.171.124 (August 2016)
- Improved geocoding algorithm.
E-Maps 126.96.36.199 (June 2016)
- Enhanced search when having the full address in one column.
- Automatic check for updates changed to once every 3 days instead of every time.
E-Maps 188.8.131.52 (May 2016)
- Added functionality to modify heatmap colors and values for the Advanced version
- Layout fixes for layer control
E-Maps 184.108.40.206 (April 2016)
- Project files which are saved in the same path as the Excel file, now contains relative paths, which makes it possible to move the files together
- If a file could not be found while opening a project, the application will ask you to locate the file
- If a projectfile could not be openened (completely) the application will show you a more detailed reason
- Fix for display of route isochrones (Advanced version only)
- Reference for required VSTO installer to newest version
- Fix for not showing About window if application is not yet activated
- Fix for missing background reference map
E-Maps 220.127.116.11 (March 2016)
- Release of the new Advanced version
- Fix for missing the last character in long labels
- Fix for error when creating a thematic layer from a shape file
- Performance improvement for loading a shape file
E-Maps 18.104.22.168 (February 2016)
- Minor changes and bug fixes to improve performance
E-Maps 22.214.171.124 (December 2015)
- Release of E-Maps Mobility Pro
- Added option for modifying map size
- Added option for modifying map zoom
- Fix for lost focus after geocoding or routing
E-Maps 126.96.36.199 (October 2015)
- Support for Excel 2016
- Better graphics for buttons in Excel 2007
- Application remembers last chosen country for geocoding
- Style improvements in layer list
E-Maps 188.8.131.52 (September 2015)
- Problem solved with empty map window
- Bug fixes and performance improvement
E-Maps 184.108.40.206 (August 2015)
- Bug fixes and performance improvement
E-Maps 220.127.116.11 (July 2015)
- New release (version 2.0)
- Enhanced usability
- Redesigned buttons