From now on, we made it possible for you to plot more points in the free trial version of Excel E-Maps. This means better understanding of the features of the plug-in.
You can plot the address or postal codes in batches of maximum 600 per time. The total number of points you can plot in the free trial version is 5.000.
Remember that plotting points on a map can be done by coordinates, if you have them.
Or you can geocode based on address or postal level. Worldwide!
In the full version, geocoding is not limited
Downloading the trial
Would you like to start easy map making in Excel? Try then the trial of Excel E-Maps. Download your free 14-day trial of Excel E-Maps.
- Just register in our webshop and download your file.
- E-Maps requires Windows operating system and Excel (2007, 2010 or 2013).
- E-Maps appears as an extra menu in Excel. See image below.
Insight in cost of mobility in Excel
E-Maps Mobility gives you insight in travel. Get insights in the mobility of our workforce. In a few clicks, E-Maps Mobility calculates the travel distance and travel time for public, private transport or pedestrian.
- based on webservices of Here (Navteq), always up-to-date
- routes are calculated based on address, postal codes or even X/Y coördinates
- locations can be plotted on a map
- software license for 1 year, inclusive 250.000 transactions – € 2.500
- extra bundle of 250.000 transactions – € 1.600 (1 year valid)
- extra bundle of 500.000 transactions – € 2.500 (1 year valid)
- get insights in travel with public transport, car or as a pedestrian
- declaration of travel cost
- calculate optimal travel mode
- suitable for HR and planning departments
- only a few cent per calculation
- accurate results
- works with Excel 2007/2010 en 2013
- public transport travel based on departure or arrival
Public Transport travel times are based on standard timetables. Travel time by car do not include extra travel time due to congestion or in the rush hours.
Prices are exclusive of 21% Dutch VAT.
Just plot your file with X and Y coordinates with E-Maps. The locations were plotted in red with E-Maps.
When zooming in, some nice images appear and displays the accuracy of several layers of information.
More than 63.000 monuments in The Netherlands are plotted on a Here map with Excel E-Maps. The X and Y coördinates that we used, came from the file that we downloaded from the ‘Cultureel Erfgoed’ (Cultural Heritage).
Delft centre monuments
Pakhuis De Liefde Delft