- Create great maps in Excel
- Plot your address, postal code or use X and Y coordinates
- Display the results, create a thematic coloured map
- Add labels
- Print or copy your map to your presentation or PDF
- Buy now for prices starting at € 149,50 via our webshop (21% VAT included)
- 14 day trial version for free
- High quality background maps, powered by Here (Navteq)
Watch the video to see how E-Maps works.
E-Maps uses online roadmaps and aerial maps. Depending on which version you use, there is a greater choice of background maps.
For the use of E-Maps you need an internet connection.
The Excel map add-in uses the mapping service of Here ™ (Nokia / Navteq) for roadmaps, hybrid maps, aerial maps and geocoding of addresses and postcodes collected as Excel data.
Excel E-Maps is specially developed as a GIS viewer for Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 or 2013.
E-Maps for Excel™ is available in three types for plotting points.
All versions have the world map available as background map.
- standard – plotting points worldwide from an address, postcode or location. The background maps are from Here ™
- pro – extensive functionality for selections, high resolution maps and layered PDF. Use Esri Shape files as a background or to design thematic maps.
- advanced – selection of points based on isochrones, advanced drawing functionalities like points, polygon en incremental circles.
After installation the add-in will be added to the ribbon and is completely integrated in Excel, as DataMap in Excel 97/2000 was integrated.