E-Maps Advanced, your start in distance and drivetime analyses.
Designed for quick distance analyses, we added radius select, isochrone and isodistance select. These new features give you more insight in geographical selections without the need to buy expensive software.
The new features include:
- create isochrones or isodistance boundaries and select the data that are included
- save the isochrones in your map
- enhance your maps with circles or rectangles for presentation
Check our video tutorial on youtube.
See the specifications and pricing of E-Maps Advanced
select a time or distance
new menu options
Excel Mobility Pro is released!
Mobility Pro has powerful tools to analyse and visualize mobility. Mobility Pro has more routing options, isochrones, isodistance plus two extra map layers – Traffic and Transit.
Traffic (real time)
Traffic (real time), isochrone and ring buffer
Transit and ring buffer
Read more on Excel Mobility. Check the webshop of First Element to buy or download Excel Mobility.
Insight in cost of mobility in Excel
E-Maps Mobility gives you insight in travel. Get insights in the mobility of our workforce. In a few clicks, E-Maps Mobility calculates the travel distance and travel time for public, private transport or pedestrian.
- based on webservices of Here (Navteq), always up-to-date
- routes are calculated based on address, postal codes or even X/Y coördinates
- locations can be plotted on a map
- software license for 1 year, inclusive 250.000 transactions – € 2.500
- extra bundle of 250.000 transactions – € 1.600 (1 year valid)
- extra bundle of 500.000 transactions – € 2.500 (1 year valid)
- get insights in travel with public transport, car or as a pedestrian
- declaration of travel cost
- calculate optimal travel mode
- suitable for HR and planning departments
- only a few cent per calculation
- accurate results
- works with Excel 2007/2010 en 2013
- public transport travel based on departure or arrival
Public Transport travel times are based on standard timetables. Travel time by car do not include extra travel time due to congestion or in the rush hours.
Prices are exclusive of 21% Dutch VAT.