Put your data on a map in Excel™, just in a few clicks!
Excel E-Maps is the most user friendly GIS viewer for all Excel desktop versions from 2007 onwards.
- works with Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365 desktop.
- place points on a map based on coordinates or geocode on an address
- find an address and display its location on the map
- create thematic maps: thematic points, pie charts, bar charts and heatmaps
- export maps as an image, layered PDF or just print
E-Maps for Excel™ is available in three versions
- Standard – worldwide geocoding based on full address, postal code or city. High quality background maps from Here ™ or blank map
- Pro – all features of the Standard version plus extra background maps and enhanced selection capabilities like circle and marquee. Import your own Esri Shape file as background layer or colour it as a thematic map.
- Advanced – all features of the Pro version plus advanced selecting and drawing capabilities. Make a selection of locations based on travel time and/or -distance from a given point using car or walking. Draw a line, circles, shapes or a point to enhance your maps
For more information take a look at the comparison table.