E-Maps demo script
We developed a script to show your colleagues how to create a map in 45 seconds.
The script for the 45 second demo:
- Open the file (or prepare this)
- Select all the data in left corner
- Menu: Add Data to map
- Select Address / Zipcodes and click
- Mark Add result column and click Next
- type a Layername (optional)
- Click Finish
- Show the audience the map, move around, show the Result column in your Excel sheet
- Click Show / Hide Layer list
- Click Show / Hide Heatmap
- 45 seconds!!
go on for the next 45 seconds:
- Change Background Map
- Save Map as image or PDF
- Click Object Select , click on a point and see the data highlighted in your Excel
- Click another row in your Excel sheet and see the map zoom to the selected point.
- Click Marquee Select
- Select a rectangle on your map and see the data selected in your Excel Sheet
- Copy and paste the data to a new sheet or
- Add the selection to your map by Add Data to Map
- Optionally you can add a layer with thematic shading of varying in size and of course: labels
- 90 seconds!!
45 seconds demo script