The size, color and transparancy can be adjusted.
Visualize your data with piecharts.
We revealed our feature for current and new customers.
All new and current customers will receive the feature automatically when updating or ordering E-Maps in September.
The colour and size of the piecharts can be adjusted.
Read more about the Piechart
Import your own map in SHAPE format on top of the background map and get even better looking maps.
If you have a vector map in SHAPE format (extension shp), you may import the map. E-Maps is designed to work with WGS84 format (other projections may work). The base files for the map should have a project file (extension .prj) too.
See the tutorial how to import the map.
Vector maps can be coloured or used for thematic shading.
Check our latest feature: thematic shading on your own imported map.
Import your own boundary map in shape format and join your data in Excel.
Select the data in the Excel sheet and create a thematic shading.
You may change the colours, the ranges and set labels.
Last step is to share the results as an image or in PDF format.
E-Maps demo script
We developed a script to show your colleagues how to create a map in 45 seconds.
The script for the 45 second demo:
- Open the file (or prepare this)
- Select all the data in left corner
- Menu: Add Data to map
- Select Address / Zipcodes and click
- Mark Add result column and click Next
- type a Layername (optional)
- Click Finish
- Show the audience the map, move around, show the Result column in your Excel sheet
- Click Show / Hide Layer list
- Click Show / Hide Heatmap
- 45 seconds!!
go on for the next 45 seconds:
- Change Background Map
- Save Map as image or PDF
- Click Object Select , click on a point and see the data highlighted in your Excel
- Click another row in your Excel sheet and see the map zoom to the selected point.
- Click Marquee Select
- Select a rectangle on your map and see the data selected in your Excel Sheet
- Copy and paste the data to a new sheet or
- Add the selection to your map by Add Data to Map
- Optionally you can add a layer with thematic shading of varying in size and of course: labels
- 90 seconds!!
New feature in e-maps: thematic legend
User adaptable colour and point size.